[Callers] Dances without circles

Gale Wood gtwood at worldpath.net
Sun Oct 7 14:53:47 PDT 2007

Many apologies. Nantucket Sleigh Ride is a popular dance over here in SE New
Hampshire and all things being local...
I was killing time between appointments when I posted
 it was rude not to include calls (Thanks Walter :-)

In A2:
If the dance line up for the evening has lots of 4N line Down and back moves
or, if I called a "rowdy" dance prior to N.S.R. I'll call it as 2N line (1s
down, turn alone, come back and hand cast around 2s to Ride the Waves) it's
a nice change of pace. It's also the way I  danced it 20+ ?
years ago.
Gale