[Callers] Dances without circles

Lisa Sieverts lisa at lisasieverts.com
Sat Oct 6 16:02:44 PDT 2007

How about we share some dances WITHOUT a circle? Sometimes I think
every dance in my repertoire has a circle left.

Lisa

Anyone know the name?
from Lisa Greenleaf 12/30/2006
improper

1. NEIGHBOR alle RIGHT 1½ to long waves (W face OUT)
2. Balance wave; rotate (Men cross to P spot, women to right)

3. Balance; rotate (women cross, men to right)
4. Balance; rotate (men cross, women to right)

5&6. Partner Balance and Swing

7. F&B
8. Women Chain