[Callers] attachment test

Chris Weiler chris.weiler at weirdtable.org
Thu Apr 12 19:14:07 PDT 2007

Just testing whether or not attachments go through. I looked through the
settings and don't see anything that wouldn't let a .doc or .pdf through.

Chris

P.S. The attached form is one that I use for working out the prompts for
a dance. One line (Moves) is for what the dancers are doing. The lines
represent one word or syllable. The form seemed to get more elaborate as
I tried to call higher piece count dances. First I write down what I
think will work, then I pound a beat on the table and try to read what I
wrote, out loud, in time with it.