[Callers] "Mood Swings" - Sue Rosen

Lisa Sieverts lisa at lisasieverts.com
Mon Apr 9 15:25:38 PDT 2007

Here's a little shameless self-promotion for the dance I wrote based
on Sue's dance. I wanted that great circle -> hey -> balance & swing
interaction with my partner:

Mood Ring  Lisa Sieverts

BECKET - sawtooth
1. on left diagonal, circle left halfway with next couple, roll away
(woman roll partner from left to right)
2. W allemande LEFT 1 ½

3&4. NEIGHBOR balance & swing

5. Circle left ¾, men roll partner from left to right
6. ½ hey,  men start by the LEFT

7&8. PARTNER balance and swing